What is SWIFT?
Swift is a platform that provides messaging services for international payments and other financial transactions. The Swift system allows you to make cross-border payments through our extensive correspondent network
How To Make A Payment Via SWIFT System?
If you are receiver of a payment;
It is sufficient to send bank information to sender as follows.:
- Your Account Name :
- Your Account/IBAN Number :
- Our Bank Name : KUVEYT TURK KATILIM BANKASI A.S.
- Our Bank Swift Code : KTEFTRISXXX
*Specifying your 26-digit IBAN number that starts with 'TR' assists you to receive the payment faster and easier.
If you are sender of a payment;
You can make a payment to domestic or international banks via Kuveyt Türk branches, internet banking, mobile branch and digital XTM branches.
What you’ll need to make a payment;
- Receiver Account Name :
- Receiver Account/IBAN Number :
- Receiver Bank Name :
- Receiver Bank Swift Code :
SWIFT GPI Is At Kuveyt Turk!
Since September 2019, Kuveyt Türk is a member of the Swift GPI system which ensures full transparency on cost, speed and traceability. Swift GPI enables payments traceable from the very beginning to the end. .
- You can make your SWIFT transactions from Kuveyt Turk branches, Kuveyt Turk Online Banking and Mobile App. Please click here for swift fees.