We have combined participation account and investment fund in one Basket, providing you with the chance to diversify your investments to gain more profitable returns!
What is a Basket Account?
Basket Account is a type of account where 50% of investments are utilized in participation accounts with advantageous profit share rates and 50% are utilized in an investment fund specially created for this account.
What are the features of Basket Account?
- Basket Account can be opened only in TRY and monthly or a term chosen by customers between 32-91 days.
- When opening the account, the minimum limit (Participation Account + Investment Fund) is 10,000 TRY.
- Profit share rate of the participation account to be opened with 50% of the Basket Account balance is 90/10.
- The fund to be purchased with 50% of the Basket Account balance is the ZAY investment fund which is created by KT Portfolio.
- The profit gained from the balance of participation account is transferred to current account on each maturity date whereas the profit gained from the investment fund is transferred to current account along with the amount in the investment fund when the account is completely closed.
- The account is cancelled in case of withdrawal from the Basket Account before the maturity date.
- If the account is cancelled before the maturity date, the amount in participation account does not qualify for profit. As for the amount in the investment fund, it qualifies for the profit gained from the account opening date to account cancellation date.
- One customer can only have 1 active Basket Account.
How to Open a Basket Account
- Our customers are required to have an investment account in order to open a Basket Account. You can easily open an investment account for free via Mobile Branch, Online Branch and all Kuveyt Türk Branches.
- After opening an investment account, you can open your Basket Account via all Kuveyt Türk Branches.