POS terminals credit the credit card holder's bank account at the bank, collect the price of the goods or services sold and register them as receivables to the account of the seller when selling goods or services. Sellers who use a bank's POS terminal for a contract are called “Member Workplaces”.
Member Workplace Services allow you at your workplace to accept credit and bank cards that are preferred over cash. As a Member Workplace, you can trade with Visa, MasterCard and Europay bank cards and credit cards from Kuveyt Türk POS terminals which are widely available throughout the country. You can sell goods and services with your credit card; benefit from offers and instalment opportunities.
The advantages of being a Kuveyt Türk Member Workplace are as follows:
- You will see an increase in your turnover by collecting via credit card.
- You can keep your accounting records more organized and easily keep track of your cash flow.
- You minimize the risk of having a lot of cash at work.
- You will eliminate the risk of counterfeit money.
- You contribute positively to the image of your company for your customers.
- By eliminating the cash problems of intensive seasonal sales in the workplace, you ensure that turnover and workload become more stable.
- You get a collection guarantee against high risks in cheque and stock markets.
- You minimize the dangers such as theft, extortion etc. in workplaces with a security risk.
- You can view your member workplace information via internet banking and get a statement of the account.
POS Working Styles
Following Day The sales you have made through the POS device will be transferred to your account the next day.
Blocked The sales that you have made through the POS device are deposited to the account after a predetermined number of blocked days without any deductions.
Blocked and With Commission The sales you have made through the POS device will be deposited to your account with a lower amount of commission after a certain amount of blocked days.
Payment on a Certain Day of Each Week The sales you have made over the POS device for a week are transferred to your account collectively on a certain day of the week.
Payment on a Certain Day of Each Month The sales you have made over the POS device for a month are transferred to your account collectively on a certain day of the month.